Marketing, Advertising and Events
Advertising - promoting an organization and building a brand by concentrating its limited resources on the greatest opportunities to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
The marketing edge we provide includes:
• Saving you time and money by acting as your advertising agent
• Sharing insider's knowledge to get you the best rates possible
• Spend your marketing money wisely & without waste
• Creating a strong, consistent brand that will appeal to your audience
• Crafting a plan to get the greatest return on investment for your marketing dollars
• Aligning the creative content of your campaign with a strategy that will create a unique niche for you
• We create marketing materials that are useful for branding each organization. After meeting with you, we will recommend a plan for marketing materials that you may need.
• We will work with you to provide a consistent brand image across new and traditional media platforms.
• We have created business cards, tri-fold and z-fold brochures, presentations, post cards, direct mail pieces, and letterhead for customers.
• Whether you need a creative, new ad campaign or a fresh, updated take on your current campaign, we will guide you through the creative process.
Events provide networking opportunities and create additional value in your customer relationships. Some of the events we have helped make a success over the years have included:
• Trade show booths: We have worked with business and municipal customers to provide attractive, fun trade show booths and banners.
• Vic’s Appliance Celebration of 50 years in business: This included a special one-day sale with significant savings, a barbecue, give-a-ways, and a true celebration of a family run business celebrating 50 years in business.
• Plummer’s Ace Hardware: Ace Hardware wanted to have more females shop at their stores. We partnered with Plummer’s Ace Hardware to create a series of Ladies Nights at their stores with wine, appetizers, sales, games, massages, and mini manicures. Each week, attendance increased at the events.