Web Sites, Inbound Marketing, and Social Media
Our thought process to web sites is to keep it to the point.
We recommend the following practices:
• Know the purpose of your web site. Is there a clear call to action?
• Have a clear idea of what you want your customers to do after visiting your web site.
• Write content that is pleasing and easy to understand.
• Keep images sharp, clean, and in the correct sizing.
• Maintain your image and branding throughout all marketing or advertising.
• Use video to help promote your expertise. Google owns YouTube and its web searches consider video as adding interest to a website.
• Place contact information prominently on all pages. It can frustrate the customer to read something and want to interact with you, if they can’t find the contact information.
• Don’t over-think your web site content! Keep it simple and to the point.
• Maintain a mobile web site. Statistically, more and more people are using smart phones and devices for searching information on the web site so you want your web site mobile friendly to fit the screen size accordingly.
• Keep updating your web site. New fresh content is needed to keep your rankings higher on the search engines, bring your current customers to your site more often, and provide information for new potential customers.
Our Website Development package includes:
• Easy and affordable Hosting accounts
• Basic layout of website done within days
• Custom designed website or WordPress content management site
• Maintenance of sites completed in hours
• Custom graphics and photo enhancements
• Mobile and responsive site development
• Easy-to-use navigation created
• Site designed to match your brand
• Clear page Call To Action
• Google/Bing Webmaster tool setup and verification
• Specializing in E-Commerce websites
• Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Analytics
• Major search engine submission
• Social Media accounts established
Additional Web services offered:
• Social Media weekly updates
• Extensive SEO by contract